Process/LOB: Human Resource
Job : Asst Manager/Manager Employee Relations
Reporting to: Head HR
- Team management – handling a team of ER Executive representing their respective process
- Policy awareness- Running policy awareness programs on the floor
- Employee Engagement – conducting engagement activities at the team as well as organization level
- Attrition & Absenteeism – Working closely with the operation team to minimize Attrition & Shrinkage (RAG Analysis)
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Develop and Implement HR Strategies and Initiatives Aligned with The Overall Business Strategy.
- Bridge Management and Employee Relations by Addressing Demand, Grievances and Other Issues.
- Employee Development – provide learning opportunities to team & succession planning
|CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:|
- Assisting in preparing business reviews as required
- Organize learning and development programs
- Design and Implement Company Policies That Promote a Healthy Work Environment
- Assisting with any ad-hoc requirements, as per business
- Streamline HR Activities Starting from Induction to Exit of an Employee.
- Ensure Timely Action in Regards to Recognition and Disciplinary Process to Align the Workforce and Ensure Clear Standards of Behavior and Performance.
- Should Be Flexible Working in Rotational Shift & WO
- MBA in HR from a recognized University
- Well versed in working with MS Office and Internet Explorer
- Good Analytical Skills
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Excellent verbal & written English Communication skills
|POSSIBLE ORGANIZATIONS/INDUSTRY TO LOOK FOR:|
- Should have relevant experience of ER Professional in Domestic BPO (3-5 Yrs.)