Process / LOB: Swiggy
Job: Customer Care Executive
Reporting to: Team Leader
|PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :|
- Handling the inbound calls.
- Builds fruitful and cherishing relationship with the client.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion.
- Responsible to maintain the timelines for each call.
- Maintains and updates customer profiles.
- Coordinate with the vendor & update client accordingly.
- Follows up with the clients for any special requirements.
- Maintenance of customer complaints.
- Customer feedback & surveys.
- Highlight customer issues to the concern authorities.
|CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:|
- Fresher can apply.
- Under graduate can apply but graduate will be preferred.
- Relevant field experience will be preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- Versant score of 4+
- Willingness to work in 24×7 (22 hours currently) environment and rotational shifts.
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment.
- Should be proactive and with customer service approach.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Fresher and Experience Candidate may Apply.
- Should be comfortable with Inbound.
- Must be flexible working in shifts.
- Agents should possess grammatically correct communication skills in written and Verbal English.
- Should be proactive and with a customer service approach.