Process / LOB: Chat
Job: Customer Delight Executive (Non-Voice -Chat Process)
Reporting to: Team Leader
|PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :|
- Responsible for providing chat support for customers on pre-orders and post order service.
- Performs work in accordance with standardized policies and procedures.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires a strong analytical ability to resolve complex issues in addition to effective written skills
- such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
- Follows up with the clients for any special requirements.
- Maintenance of customer complaints.
- Customer feedback & surveys.
- Highlight customer issues to the concern authorities.
|CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:|
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Problem-solving ability.
- Customer focused & service oriented.
- Good Command on verbal & written English
- Willingness to work in shifts (Flexible to work in 24 x 7 environment).
- Passionate and Good command over English Language, ability to effectively communicate information in the written format then you at the Right place! We are on the lookout for a customer advocate like no other. Someone who can express themselves effortlessly and effectively in English
- Demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication and attention to detail.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility.
- Schedule flexibility to work at weekends.
- Relevant field experience will be preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- A versant score of 6+
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Fresher and Experience Candidate may Apply.
- Should be comfortable with Inbound.
- Must be flexible working in shifts.
- Agents should possess grammatically correct communication skills in written and Verbal English.
- Should be proactive and with customer service approach.