Reports to: Director of HR
Job Context :
The position will focus on executing various HR interventions to facilitate the achievements of business goals from an HR perspective and to Support Head – BU HR in the end to end Employee Life Cycle Management for the Corporate Office.
Key Areas of Accountability / Responsibility:
1. Manpower planning
– Arrive at a detailed manpower plan in line with business plans.
– Organize and lead challenge sessions for manpower planning
– Prepare hiring plans in line with the organogram & manpower plan.
– Design hiring Strategy in coordination with Line Managers to hire talent as per organizational requirements
– Independently handle & support Line Managers in recruitment process related to the organization.
– Coordinate with Recruitment agencies to capture the daily hiring for the client
– Experience in bulk hiring for BPO/KPO
Desired Candidate Profile:
*Strong consulting background
*Demonstrable track record of winning new business and growing revenue
*Ambition, strategic thinking and work ethic to build a successful business unit
*Management capabilities to lead and grow your own team
*An MBA degree, preferably in Human Resource would be an add on
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience dealing with international clients/stakeholders.
*Should possess the confidence to meet with clients and partners and deliver presentations at various public events and conferences