Process/LOB: Travel Process
Reporting to: HOD
|PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :|
- Work direction and development for a team of executives (150-200) & 5-6 TL
- Team management – handling a team of Travel.
- Coaching & Feedback – Providing adequate feedback & coaching to improve employee morale & contribute directly to team performance
- Employee Engagement – conducting engagement activities at the team as well as organization level
- Attrition & Absenteeism – Adherence to attrition & absenteeism targets aligned as per goals
- Employee Development – provide learning opportunities to team & succession planning
- Monthly Team Connect – Evaluation of team’s performance & monthly 1-0-1 connect with employees
- Provide operational floor management by monitoring service levels, making appropriate decisions, responsible for the daily monitoring of quality and production of the outbound / inbound status group and manual processes
- Assist with training and identify training needs within the group and provide feedback
- Mentor and assist the team
|CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:|
- Customer Service Skills.
- GDS(Amadeus or Galileo) is a must.
- Knowledge of the Products supported
- Knowledge of Customer Procedures / Policies
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- Basic knowledge of forecasting and scheduling techniques, operation policies and procedures and MIS
- Strong interpersonal, effectiveness and teamwork skills to empower, influence and reach resolution with direct reports, colleagues and leaders
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and project management skills
- Ability to drive results against SLA performance indicators
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Willingness to work in a 24×7 environment and rotational shifts.
- Graduate or graduate equivalent.
- GDs Skills.
- Relevant product/process knowledge
- 1-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Coaching and developing people
- Managing change
- Emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a service-oriented team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a call center environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and project management skills.
Interested candidates can come for the mega walk-ins with our 6 months of bank statements & salary slips at Radical Minds, Technologies, Plot No:368, Udyog Vihar Phase 2 Gurgaon near Trident Hotel & Induslnd Rapid Metro station.