Process / LOB: Bajaj Capital,
Job: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Team Leader
|PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :|
- Handling the Outbound calls (Related to Insurance Sales & Lead Generation).
- Builds a fruitful and cherishing relationship with the client.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion.
- Should know the sales strategy.
- Responsible to maintain the timelines for each call.
- Maintains and updates customer profiles.
- Follows up with the clients for any special requirements.
- Maintenance/Checking of lead conversions.
- Maintenance of customer complaints.
- Customer feedback & surveys.
- Highlight customer issues to the concern authorities.
|CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:|
- Sales Experience is must.
- Fresher can apply with B.Com Background.
- Relevant field experience will be preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Willingness to work in 24×7 environment and rotational shifts.
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Graduate or graduate equivalent.
- Fresher can apply.
- B. Com Background is a must.
- Outbound sales background would be preferred.
- Good Communication & Thought process is mandated.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Experience in a call center environment