Process / LOB: Travel
Job: Travel Executive
Reporting to: Team Leader
|PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :|
- Handling the inbound calls ( Related to hotel booking, Flight, Car) & customer queries.
- Builds a fruitful and cherishing relationship with the client.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion.
- Remains updated on changes in the Airline industry, facts, policies, procedures, and product offerings.
- Provides updates on client’s bookings.
- Design & suggest appropriate routings/airlines and fares to clients.
- Responsible to maintain the timelines for each call.
- Maintains and updates customer profiles.
- Works closely with the Tour operators/suppliers/Airlines and build up one to one relationship.
- Follows up with the clients for any special requirements.
- Assist with training and identify training needs within the group and provide feedback.
- Handling customer inquiries & comments.
- Maintenance/Checking of lead conversions.
- Maintenance of customer complaints.
- Customer feedback & surveys.
- Highlight customer issues to the concern authorities.
|CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:|
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of the GDS (Amadeus/ Galileo) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Customer Procedures / Policies
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- Basic knowledge of travel background.
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Willingness to work in a 24×7 environment and rotational shifts.
- Should be able to articulate with good customer service skills.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Graduate or graduate equivalent.
- Fresher can apply.
- Gds Knowledge (Amadeus/ Galileo) would be an advantage.
- Travel background would be preferred.
- Good Communication & Thought process is mandated.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Experience in a call center environment